Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

Hello World!

Hello everyone. My name is Bruno Pelletier and I’m a senior .NET Analyst-Programmer-Developer. I lived in the great Montreal (QC) region.

I started my career as an analyst programmer for a company in the supply chains industry. I was developing windows application with VB6 and web sites with classic ASP. I start programming with Microsoft .NET Framework in 2002 and since then, I cannot live without it!!!

I got my first Microsoft Certification in August 2008 (MCTS Web Applications) and I’m currently looking to get more Microsoft certification.

This blog is related to Microsoft .NET technologies and more specifically ASP.NET, Silverlight and AJAX. As a member of the Montreal .NET Community, formerly known has the GUVSM (Groupe d’Usagers Visual Studio Montréal), I will occasionally give a brief resume and comments about the meeting that I will attend. I also invite you to visit the Montreal .NET Community web site www.dotnetmontreal.com to have more information about the group and for upcoming meetings. I will also discuss about events that I will participate like the DevTeach, Tech-Ed and others.

Don’t hesitate to send me feedback and comments about this blog. We’d love getting your feedback about and let us know what you want to see discussed in the future.

Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment